Discover a Brighter Future with Aspect Imaging
At Aspect Imaging, we continue to push the boundaries of permanent magnet technology, with innovative imaging systems that empower researchers, scientists, and medical professionals to create a brighter future for all of us.
Our global team of experienced and dedicated professionals work closely together to challenge the status quo every day in order to deliver breakthrough solutions, designed to make a real difference. Their drive, determination, and enthusiasm, combined with cultural and professional diversity, are keystone qualities that continue to fuel our collective curiosity, move our mission forward, and strengthen our leadership position.
Are you ready to realize your potential to help ensure a brighter future? Consider a career at Aspect Imaging.
Scroll down to view available positions.
SERVICE PRODUCT LEADER (click for details)
Global Service Manager
Summary of Position:
The service product leader is a Tier 3 expert engineer, who is responsible for the following main processes:
1. Customer support and delivery.
2. Leading the process of product service life-cycle from design to field proliferation, sustain and legacy products support.
1. Provide Tier 3 level support backup and provide technical support to the field service engineers as well as local and global customers.
2. Manage customer calls, complaints and escalations.
3. Lead customer failure analysis investigations.
4. Lead design for serviceability and customer needs – service inputs in design forums.
5. Support global product installations.
6. Support customer maintenance activities.
7. Lead new product transfer to service (TTS) and service readiness (documentation and training programs).
8. Manage product life-cycle and quality: FCOs, OBRs, FAs, RMA, complaints.
9. Support service business growth.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Practical Eng. / Engineer in fields of Electronics / Mechanics / Mechatronics.
2. Proven experience in multi-disciplinary systems integration / maintenance as Tier 3 support – (3-5 years in a known company / IDF).
3. Experience in a medical imaging company — an advantage.
4. Field experience — a must.
5. RF and MRI system knowledge and experience — an advantage.
6. Experience with Office, Excel, CRM S/W, Priority, Salesforce, other — an advantage.
7. High level English – written and spoken — a must.
8. Ability and willingness to travel extensively when required — a must.
9. Driving license.
– Ability to work independently as product leader.
– Ability to work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary environments, including electronics, software, RF and mechanics.
– Good mechanical skills.
– Excellent inter-personal and team relationship communication skills.
OR, click the button below.
Results. Driven. Solutions.
Discover how compact, high-performance MRI solutions from Aspect Imaging can deliver powerful results for you.